hello there...

I've missed you quite terribly.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Welp.

I suppose I have Ashley to thank for this. It is a rather good idea. I've decided that the notes section of facebook just isn't cutting it for my writing. Rants, poetry, short stories and what have you. Plus, I can keep track of her extraordinary life from here. Her blog is quite good...and now I can comment on her posts! So here I have my very own blog!

Heaven help us.

You'll have to bear with me though, seeing as I am technologically challenged. It's going to take some getting used to. But for now, I'll just mess around and try to figure this thing out. See you soon.

-Erica

1 comment:

  1. oh my god...the blog world has no idea what theyre in for with your writing. your mind works in a way few can fathom. Yet you have the ability to reach everyone with it. its rare. and its beautiful. I cant wait.

    ReplyDelete